Joel Willans: More Very Finnish Problems
More Very Finnish Problems is a brand-new selection of essential insights into the highs and lows of fantastic Finland.
Following on from the wildly successful 101 Very Finnish Problems, Joel Willans’s hilarious new guide will help you live and love Finnish life to the max… even at minus 25 degrees. With this book at hand, you’ll be able to swat aside everyday Finnish challenges as easily as if they were lazy mosquitos drunk on vodka-laced blood.
You’ll learn how to cope with problems like these:
- When your Midsummer fire is smaller than your neighbours
- When your children are better skiers than you
- When you only visit Estonia for booze
- When you get stuck in a reindeer traffic jam
- When it’s so dark you don’t know if you’ve overslept or underslept
- When May Day is too cold and when it’s too hot
- When you drink alone at home in your underwear
- When you’re stuck at the summer cottage in the rain
- When winter goes on and on and on and on and on and on
- When people complain the sauna’s too hot when it’s not
- When New Year’s Eve is like an explosion at a fireworks factory
Joel Willans came from the UK to Finland for love. He originally planned to stay for just a few months, but 16 years later, he’s still here. He’s an award-winning author and copywriter, the co-founder of the digital marketing agency Ink Tank Media and the creator of the social media sensation Very Finnish Problems.
Check also: www.veryfinnishproblems.com